Settings/user shared line
From Snom User Wiki
- WEB USER INTERFACE
- V6: Identities - SIP(Section): Shared Line
- V7: Identities - SIP Settings(Section):Shared Line
- V8: Identities - SIP Settings(Section):Shared Line
- PHONE USER INTERFACE
- FIRMWARE VERSIONS
- V6 V7 V8
- XML CONFIGURATION
- <user_shared_line idx="INDEX" perm="PERMISSIONFLAG">VALIDVALUE</user_shared_line>
- If you have to share your extension (identity) with somebody else, this has to be enabled.
- <on>, <off>
- Use this line as a shared line <on> or not <off>.
- FURTHER INFORMATION