Settings/ignore security warning
From Snom User Wiki
- WEB USER INTERFACE
- V7 came in with v 7.1.33: Advanced - QoS/Security (Tab) - Security(Section):Ignore security warning
- V8: Advanced - QoS/Security (Tab) - Security(Section):Ignore security warning
- PHONE USER INTERFACE
- FIRMWARE VERSIONS
- V7 V8
- Starting versions: 7.1.33
- XML CONFIGURATION
- <ignore_security_warning perm="PERMISSIONFLAG">VALIDVALUE</ignore_security_warning>
- The security warning at the upper right hand corner of the web interface as well as the initial security advice web page can be switched off by setting this setting to "on".
- <on>, <off>
- We strongly recommend that you secure the web interface in order to protect your phone against remote attacks!
- FURTHER INFORMATION
- Secure WUI