Settings/callrecord received local
From Snom User Wiki
- WEB USER INTERFACE
- This setting cannot be changed using the Web User Interface, but its value can be seen in the web interface 'Home' page, in the 'Received Calls' list, column 'Local Identity'.
- PHONE USER INTERFACE
- This setting cannot be changed using the Phone User Interface, but its value can be seen when looking in the received calls list
- FIRMWARE VERSIONS
- XML CONFIGURATION
- <callrecord_received_local idx="INDEX" perm="PERMISSIONFLAG">VALIDVALUE</callrecord_received_local>
- Destination local identity for the most recent received call records. The element with the lowest index marks the most recent call record.
- sip-uri string. e.g sip:email@example.com
- FURTHER INFORMATION
- Call History