Settings/callrecord missed time
From Snom User Wiki
- WEB USER INTERFACE
- This setting cannot be changed using the Web User Interface, but its value can be seen in the web interface 'Home' page, in the 'Missed Calls' list, column 'Time'.
- PHONE USER INTERFACE
- This setting cannot be changed using the Phone User Interface, but its value can be seen when looking in the missed calls list
- FIRMWARE VERSIONS
- XML CONFIGURATION
- <callrecord_missed_time idx="INDEX" perm="PERMISSIONFLAG">VALIDVALUE</callrecord_missed_time>
- Time of the most recent missed call records. The element with the lowest index marks the most recent call record.
- time string such as 11:55
- FURTHER INFORMATION
- Call History