Settings/callrecord dialed remote
From Snom User Wiki
- WEB USER INTERFACE
- This setting cannot be changed using the Web User Interface, but its value can be seen in the web interface 'Home' page, in the 'Dialed Numbers' list, column 'Number'.
- PHONE USER INTERFACE
- This setting cannot be changed using the Phone User Interface, but its value can be seen when looking in the dialed numbers list
- FIRMWARE VERSIONS
- XML CONFIGURATION
- <callrecord_dialed_remote idx="INDEX" perm="PERMISSIONFLAG">VALIDVALUE</callrecord_dialed_remote>
- Destination string of the most recent dialed call records. The element with the lowest index marks the most recent call record.
- sip-uri string. e.g sip:email@example.com
- FURTHER INFORMATION
- Call History