Settings/callrecord dialed date
From Snom User Wiki
- WEB USER INTERFACE
- This setting cannot be changed using the Web User Interface, but its value can be seen in the web interface 'Home' page, in the 'Dialed Numbers' list, column 'Date'
- PHONE USER INTERFACE
- This setting cannot be changed using the Phone User Interface, but its value can be seen when looking in the dialed numbers list
- FIRMWARE VERSIONS
- V7 V8
- XML CONFIGURATION
- <callrecord_dialed_date idx="INDEX" perm="PERMISSIONFLAG">VALIDVALUE</callrecord_dialed_date>
- Date of the most recent dialed call records. The element with the lowest index marks the most recent call record.
- date string such as 1.1.1970
- FURTHER INFORMATION
- Call History