- Fixed initial loudness on boot up when multicast was already streaming (snomPA1, snomPA1DP). (SCPP-1151)
- PC Switch port was switched off when auto negotiation was selected. Fixed speed selection was working (snom3xx).
- Disabled touch-buttons can’t be pressed anymore (snom870). (SCPP-1753)
- Support-key works from within virtual pkey overview (snom820, snom821, snom870). (SCPP-1542)
- Added softkey ok to confirm dialogs (snom320). (SCPP-1762)
- Wireless Enhanced Headset was sometimes not in the correct state. (SCPP-1764)
- Aborted transfer reconnect to previous call. (SCPP-1645)
- Save webclient credentials in settings after challenge. (SCPP-1728)
- Show correct time in call lists details (snom320). (SCPP-1761)
- Refresh OCS presence in clock key state. (SCPP-1793)
- Refresh OCS presence in virtual key state. (SCPP-1792)
- CANCEL call on second press of the button (snomPA1DP).
- Softkey OK will work in LDAP search. After key Backspace duplicate entries are removed. (SCPP-1783)
- Fixed - No multicast after a sip call with srtp (snomPA1, snomPA1DP) .
- Auto reconnect after transfer failure is optional now: added new setting sip_reconnect_on_rejected_refer. Shows an error message on failure. (SCPP-1776)
- Support page shows informations about a possible core dump file (snom8xx). (SCPP-1687)