From Snom User Wiki
This redirection service allows customers to register/list/unregister the MAC addresses of their snom VoIP phones on snom‘s Auto Provisioning Server and assign a redirection URL pointing to their own Auto Provisioning Server. The service is designed to implement an easy to use interface (XMLRPC) for interaction with remote client applications. The communication between server and remote client application is secure.
In order to use this service you have to follow these steps:
- Download the document "Terms and Conditions for use of snom Redirection Services".
- Print and sign it.
- Preferably scan it and send it as PDF attachment by email. If that's not possible just contact your nearest snom office and send the contract by fax or mail. Please add your E-Mail address + desired username.
- We will contact you by e-mail to provide you the necessary credentials.
Client Server Interface
- A detailed description of the XML-RPC based redirection service can be accessed by clicking this link.
- Download this example Python Script
- Download this XML RPC environment script collection
- A ready to use redirection service CLI (command line interface)
This category has only the following subcategory.