From Snom User Wiki
- snom WLAN USB Stick 802.11 b/g/n(no longer produced)
WLAN USB sticks using Ralink RT3070/RT2070 chipset can also be used:
- Airlink WiFi b/g (not tested)
- ALLNET (ALL0233RP, ALL0233MINI)
- BIGtec (BIG120)
- INTELLINET Wireless (150N USB) (doesn't fit to USB port, adapter cable required)
- LOGILINK (WL49a)
- TP-LINK (TL-WN727N)
- Linksys WUSB100 v2 RangePlus (starting from 126.96.36.199 firmware)
- Belkin F5D8053 v3 - this is a RT2770 chipset and so doesn't work. This is what is supplied if you order Belkin today. You may need an older-version USB stick.
- TP-LINK TL-WN727N comes in different versions. V3 has a Ralink RT5370 chipset and won't work!
An updated "Quick Start Guide" in PDF format can be found here