From Snom User Wiki
(Redirected from Accessories/Headset)
All current snom phones support wired headset devices.
- Type of connection
- 4P4C RJ9/RJ10 connector (standard telecom handset connector) for 3xx and 8xx series
- Headphone jack (2.5 mm) for m3 and for the snom M9
- Required specification for the headset
- Microphone Type: Electret condenser microphone (ECM)
- Sensitivity: - 38 dB to - 48 dB, 0 dB = 1 V/Pa, at f = 1kHz
- Voltage: 1.5 V
- Series resistance: 2 x 1.5 kOhm
- Directivity: Omni-directional
- S/N ratio: > 60 dB
- Input impedance loudspeaker: 150 Ohm (+/- 50 Ohm)
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 10 kHz
Subject to change without notice.
snom Wired Headsets HS-MM2/MM3
The snom HS-MM2/HS-MM3 Headsets are available in monaural style (one loudspeaker).
|Headset Type||Phone Type||HW revision||Screenshot|
|HS-MM2||snom320,snom360,snom370,snom710,snom720,snom760,snom820snom821,snom870||Type A and B|
|HS-MM3||snom300||Type A and B|
- The connection cord is included but you cannot exchange the connection cords between type A and type B headsets!
- Type A and B can be distinguished by performing a visual inspection, see screenshot (click on the picture to enlarge it)
- Type A: 1st Generation, recommended mic gain: set value ‘7’
- Type B: 2nd Generation, improved no-humming-noise performance, recommended mic gain: set value ‘4’
|snom300||snom320 snom360 snom370 snom7xx snom8xx||snom m3||snom m9|
|Layout||Layout||Schematic||Headphone jack (2.5 mm)|
Other recommended headsets
This category currently contains no pages or media.